1. The online store, located on the website at www.syberdesk.pl, allows you to make purchases via the Internet.
2. Shop www.syberdesk.pl is run by the company:
ul. Opolska 4
Tax number: 754-29-47-119.
3. Purchases at the online store www.syberdesk.pl signify your acceptance of these regulations.
4. All names and trademarks used on the website www.syberdesk.pl are registered trademarks of their owners. They were used only to identify the company.
5. The content of the internet wholesalers www.syberdesk.pl (descriptions, graphics, logos, icons, photos) is the property of the syberdesk company or cooperating companies: producers, importers and is protected as a result of the provisions of Polish and international copyright law. It is forbidden to copy the whole of the site or part of it without the consent of Syboń s.c.
6. Prices in the online store may differ from the prices in the store.
The procedure for placing and processing orders
1. The order can be placed using the product added to the basket and then via the "Order" button. It is possible to buy both registered and unregistered persons.
2. A prerequisite for the completion of purchases made is the correct completion of the address data together with a valid, existing e-mail address and telephone number.
3. The order can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year. Orders placed on weekdays after hours. 12:00, on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays - will be carried out the next business day.
4. In the case of ordering goods that are not in stock or at suppliers, the customer is immediately informed about it. It is up to him to decide whether the order is to be canceled, partially completed or the deadline will be longer (waiting for the missing product to be imported).
5. Orders in which the contact details have been incorrectly filled (no e-mail or no telephone) will not be considered.
6. The Syboń s.c. company reserves the right to suspend orders that raise doubts.
7. Prices of goods located in the online store www.syberdesk.pl are given in Polish zlotys (gross are given).
8. Proof of sale is issued for each order - a VAT invoice or a receipt (on the day of sending the goods).
9. Syboń s.c. company reserves the right to change the shipping price when shipping non-standard goods.
10. The www.syboń.pl online store reserves the right to change the price of the ordered product (only after prior notification and acceptance by the ordering party) in the event of not having the product in stock or having an incomplete quantity.
11. Syboń s.c. company conducts mail order sales with the possibility of free collection of goods at the headquarters of the Company (by prior arrangement).
The consumer's right to withdraw from the contract:
1. Within 14 days of receipt of the purchased item or - in the case of services - conclusion of the contract, the Buyer (consumer) may withdraw from the contract without giving any reason. In this case, the Seller shall return all payments received from the Buyer.
2. To withdraw from the contract concluded in the shop syberdesk.pl, you must submit to the Seller an appropriate statement of intent, by writing to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The buyer may use the model withdrawal from the contract below. The shipment should be sent to the address Syboń s.c. Turawa 46-045 ul. Opole
Specimen of withdrawal from the contract (this declaration should be completed and sent back only if you wish to withdraw from the contract):
ul. Opolska 4
I [name, surname of the buyer] hereby inform about my withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items: [names of purchased items].
The date of conclusion of the contract is [date], the date of receipt of items [date].
Name and surname: [name and surname of the buyer]
Address: [buyer's address]
Date: [date of withdrawal from the contract]
Signature: [only if the form is sent in paper version]
In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall not bear the cost of returning the Goods.
Description of the complaint procedure:
1. The Buyer may submit complaints to the Seller regarding the concluded Agreement at email@example.com, or in writing to the Seller's address. A correctly submitted complaint should contain at least:
name, surname, address, e-mail address of the Buyer,
the date of conclusion of the Agreement constituting the basis of the complaint,
the subject of the complaint, indicating the Buyer's request,
all circumstances justifying the complaint.
2. If the data or information provided in the complaint need to be supplemented, before considering the complaint, the Seller asks the complainant to supplement it in the indicated scope.
3. The Seller recognizes the complaint within 14 days from the date of its receipt in the correct form.
4. The response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer or to the traditional postal address.
No withdrawal from the contract:
The right to withdraw from the contract